Metrostav Development Inc. represents in the Czech Republic developer activities of Metrostav Group. The developer executes residential and commercial projects with an emphasis on exceptional architecture, value and environmental responsibility.
We construct timeless blocks of flats and commercial projects.
Since the year 2008, we have operated as an umbrella for all Metrostav Group development activities.
We take pride in careful selection of locations for our projects and settlement of relations with surrounding entities. Our intention is to build dependable structures, which do not pretend or need to. The distinction is in well-considered relations to the surrounding, which make living in these more pleasurable for people, and, at the same time, develop the given location and municipality as a whole. Our fair approach to both clients and contractors, tradition of Metrostav mother company, and considerate attitude to the municipality speak for themselves.
We build modern apartment buildings in attractive locations to offer pleasant and quality living. Design and implementation are always subject to our respect for people’s need to be with those sharing similar values. Co-operating with top-notch architects, we use quality materials of high standards and put emphasis on construction flawless execution. Thanks to the aforesaid, we have been awarded a number of prestigious prizes such as Best of Realty, Structure of the Year or New Home.
In commercial projects, we put our stakes on the latest trends and offer offices fulfilling the ultimate requirements for work environment. We employ modern technology and materials, thanks to which out project turn out not only modern, easy-going, functional, and timeless, but also energy-efficient.
Building quality down-to-earth architecture.
SENSE IN LOCATION.
Building well thought-out structures, which their inhabitants will keep on appreciating increasingly.
Already for 20 years, we perform a responsible and quality development.
Metrostav Development a. s. was established in 2008 through splitting-off the Development division from Metrostav a. s. and it backs all development activities of Skupina Metrostav in the Czech Republic.
During the period of its activity, it has executed many highly rated projects and it has constructed more than 2 800 flats in interesting sites.
Philosophy of the company
We respect the humans, we protect the nature, we keep our word.
Philosophy of the company
For us, development means a commitment to current users and future generations.
We are aware of our responsibility and, therefore, we emphasize a quality and functional design, we respect the needs of our clients and we regard the relevant place and its history.
The opinions of our partners are welcome, because only due to the dialogue, cooperation and connection of the best thoughts we can construct the timeless buildings with a high usable value.
We choose the building site carefully and responsibly and we always seek to set the building sensitively into the landscape. With respect, we build on what the nature and the people before us have created. We always create the environment-friendly architecture.
BIM in Metrostav Development
BIM, i.e. Building Information Modelling is a process of creating and administering data regarding the given building throughout its entire life cycle.
This is an open database of information concerning the building thanks to which all entities participating in the building project cycle have the same BIM database, not only for their own activities, but also for communication with other entities. BIM is a database, which contains comprehensive information regarding the building project. This database is unique, unparalleled, and up-to-date. Building Information Modelling is a modern and intelligent process, which enables easier information exchange within the frame of the process of building design, construction, and use. Upon designing buildings, the BIM simulates actual construction process, whereby securing maximum design quality without space or co-ordination errors. From the very beginning of the project, it is thus possible to use „virtual reality“ – a building’s 3D model.
We used the BIM Method on the Palmovka Open Park commercial project.
We ensure compliance with rules and laws of ethics.
Ethics line (http://www.skupinametrostav.cz/cz/eticka_linka) serves the employees, statutory body of Skupina Metrostav, business partners, collaborating third parties and public for announcement of non-ethical or illegal acting which is contrary to the Code of Ethics of Skupina Metrostav (link).
The line is not dedicated to solving the problems within the frame of usual business contact, including the complaint cases and customer complaints. It also does not serve as a mean of resolution of private disputes among the employee or for announcement of emergencies that lie within the competence of police, ambulance and fire service.
Code of Ethics
We respect moral principles and rules of conduct of Skupina Metrostav.
Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics of Skupina Metrostav expresses moral principles of Skupina Metrostav and defines binding rules of conduct and negotiation for all groups of Skupina as well as for its employees and co-employees.
MORAL PRINCIPLES OF SKUPINA METROSTAV
1) We always ensure the compliance with Law of the Czech Republic and of the countries in which we perform or tend to perform our business.
We continually monitor and, in praxis, react to the legal rules and ethics standards in the country in which we perform or tend to perform our business. Not only we respect the relevant laws and rules, but we also favourably prevent suspicions of any inconveniences.
2) Reliability, professionalism and stability are our basic shared values.
We perpetually seek for making a safe, creative and stable working environment. We always act in a professional way and with the highest expert care. We build the relations that are based on trust internally and externally. We cooperate with physical and legal entities that are qualified and trustworthy. We properly charge all economic transactions. We communicate true data about the state of management. We pay taxes for social security, healthcare insurance and other obligatory payments.
3) Customer´s satisfaction is our main goal, but never for the price of violating the ethics or legal standards.
We do not tolerate corruption, bribery or unfair competition. We neither provide nor receive, directly or indirectly, any payments or other rewards that should result into the conduct that is contrary to the laws or ethics rules. We collaborate only with persons in whom no apparent or real conflict of interest and the finances of whom come from legal sources. We care for the safety of information and data protection.
4) We are aware of our social responsibility towards the citizens of the countries, regions, cities and villages where we perform or tend to perform our business.
We seek for minimising of negative impacts of our construction and business activity on the environment and the relevant community. We respect the needs and interests of physical and legal entities outside the Skupina Metrostav. We honour the legacy of previous generations and behave responsibly towards the future ones.
5) We respect the rights and obligations of all our co-employees. We do not allow any discriminatory conduct or behaviour.
We guarantee fair opportunities for the people regardless their sex, colour of skin, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion or other different characteristics. We do not allow any disturbing or discrimination. We behave in a friendly and respectful way especially towards the disabled, seriously ill, or aged people, and families with children. In compliance with law, we respect the rights of the employees to organize the trade unions or to enter them.
6) We do not allow the possibility of conflict of personal interests with those of Skupina Metrostav. We protect the movable, immovable assets and intellectual property as our own.
We protect and carefully maintain the movable, immovable assets, the intellectual property and business secret of company Skupina Metrostav. No work decisions may be influenced by individual, family or friendly interests.
7) We do not tolerate incompliance with the moral principles of Skupina Metrostav.
To honour and maintain the Code of Ethics of Skupina Metrostav is an obligation of each employee of Skupina. In case there is any indication of breaching the Code, we make the relevant employee aware of intolerability of his/her behaviour. We also inform the superior or the relevant director or the director of the Department of Internal Audit of Skupina Metrostav. Any acts of revenge towards anyone who announced breaching of the Code of Ethics or helped to discover it are inacceptable. With this procedure, we prevent possible damages, legal and moral sanctions against Skupina Metrostav and all fair employees of Skupina.
You can announce the incorrect, unethical or illegal conduct contrary to the Code of Ethics of Skupina here: http://www.skupinametrostav.cz/cz/eticka_linka
Member of ARTN
We have an overview of the properties market.
Member of ARTN
We approach the development with responsibility and create only meaningful projects – therefore, since 2015 we have been members of ARTN (Asociace pro rozvoj trhu nemovitostí) (“Asociation for the development of the property market”).
We have already received many expert awards.
We honour them all, however, the satisfaction of our clients and loyalty of our business partners are the highest award for us.
Administrativní centrum Ovocný trh 12, Praha 1
Title Best of Realty 2014, 3rd place in reconstructed office buildings category
Ostravská brána, Moravská Ostrava
Honourable Mention in the House of the Year 2010 competition announced by the City of Ostrava
Prize in the New Developments category in the prestigious Grand Prix of Architects 2011
Prize of the professional jury for urbanism in the competition Building of the Moravian Silesian Region 2010
Prize of the professional jury for 3rd place in the Czech Republic and 1st place in the Moravia Silesia Region
where we also received the Architect's Prize in the competition Real Estate Project of 2011
Obytný soubor Na Krutci, Praha 6
Title The Best of Realty 2007, New Home 2007 (1st stage of construction)
Galerie nad Vltavou, Praha 8
Prize of the State Housing Development Fund 2006
Bydlení Cibulka, Praha 5
Top Invest 2001 and The Best of Realty 2002 prizes
Obytný soubor U Kříže, Praha 5
Title Building of the Year 1999
Administrativní centrum Palmovka, Praha 8
Prize "Investor of the Year 2000" for the territory of the capital city of Prague
Komerčně administrativní centrum Thámova, Praha 8
Title Building of the Year 1998
Administrativní centrum Rathova pasáž, Praha 1
Title Building of the Year 1997
Principles of personal data processing
Principles of personal data processing
Through this personal data processing policy, Metrostav Development a.s., Identification number: 28440412, with registered seat at Koželužská 2450/4, 180 00 Praha 8, Libeň, company, registered in the Company Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, file re. B 14524, and all its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), from the position of personal data administrator, data subjects, i.e. natural persons whose personal data it processes, about the principles of protecting their privacy and about the processing activities carried out (according to the regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), known as GDPR and according to the Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on processing of personal data.
Basic information on the processing of personal data
The personal data processing policy applies to all employees, clients, suppliers and customers of the Company, as well as to anyone else who contacts the Company or otherwise transfers or communicates any personal data to the Company (unless otherwise specified below). This means all people who use the Company's services, provide services or supplies to the Company, or otherwise have a relationship with the Company.
The processing of personal data takes place in the Company both manually and automatically in the Company's information systems. If the personal data of data subjects is processed through information systems, no automated decision-making takes place.
Sources of personal data
The Company obtains personal data either i) directly from the data subjects (when entering into a contractual relationship with the data subject or for the purposes of establishing such a contractual relationship, when the data subject contacts the Company with an offer or request, when the Company communicates with the data subject, etc.) or ii ) from other sources (publicly accessible registers, websites, from third parties - business partner of the Company, employer of the data subject, etc.). The Company may combine the information collected from these sources with other information it obtains through its own activities, i.e. by processing and evaluating personal data already collected.
Purpose of personal data processing
The Company uses personal data collected for the following purposes:
· preparation, fulfilment and registration of contracts concluded as part of development activities
· contacting the data subjects for the purpose of future business cooperation
· fulfilment of the Company's legal obligations
· tax and accounting purposes
· debt collection
· litigation and defence of the Company's legal claims
· marketing, advertising and corporate communication
· recruitment of new employees
· protection of property, security and third parties
· prevention and ethics line
Categories of personal data subjects
· employees of the Company
· job candidates
· clients within the framework of the Company's development activity
· other natural persons (business partners, employees of business partners, etc.)
Scope of processed personal data
· identification data: title, first name, surname, social security number, date of birth, ID number, VAT number, gender, data from an identity document
· contact details: permanent residence, correspondence address, registered office, place of business, telephone number, e-mail address
· other data: bank details, photos, data listed in the job applicant's CV (education, knowledge, work experience, etc.)
Legal title of personal data processing
· fulfilment of contracts
· consent granted by the data subject
· fulfilment of the Company's legal obligations
· legitimate interests of the Company (claims collection, litigation, protection of property and third parties)
Personal data storage period
The Company always keeps all personal data for the period necessary to comply with the purpose for which the personal data is processed, in particular for the period:
· established by law or other generally binding legal regulations
· established in the consent granted
· or duration of the contractual relationship and, by default, ten years after its end, unless other archiving periods are stipulated by law
Security of personal data
The Company has implemented a multi-level system for protection of processed personal data, which includes organizational and technical measures against the access of unauthorized persons to the personal data processed.
Sharing and Transfer of Personal Data
With regard to specific categories of data subjects, the Company is authorized to provide personal data to other processors and recipients in order to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, i.e. those being:
· companies of the Metrostav Group
· suppliers of construction works within the Company's development activities
· suppliers of IT technologies
· other suppliers and service providers
· banking institutions in the case of project financing of a development project
· other persons participating in the conclusion and registration of contracts and related documents
· persons of apartment building managers
· courts, Police of the Czech Republic, state authorities
In addition to the above-mentioned entities, the Company is entitled to share or transfer personal data with other entities, if the data subject has consented to this.
Considering the fact that the Company develops its development activities only in the territory of the Czech Republic, it does not transfer personal data abroad or to international organizations.
Rights of data subjects
The subject of personal data is entitled, in connection with the processing of its personal data, to exercise the rights listed below in relation to the Company, while for its requests it can use the contact details listed at the end of policy hereof:
· information on whether the Company processes its personal data and, if so, to request additional information about such processing
· the right to correct inaccurate personal data
· the right to erase personal data (in the case of a data subject's request for erasure of its personal data, the Company will delete it without any undue delay after delivery of the given request, unless there is another legal reason for its further processing (unsettled dispute or legal claim between the Company and the data subject, legal archiving period not yet expired, personal data is stored in anonymous or aggregated form, the Company needs personal data for legitimate business purposes)
· the right to restrict the processing of only some personal data or only for certain processing purposes (if the data subject believes that its personal data being processed is inaccurate, that the Company is processing it illegally, that the Company no longer needs them, but the data subject would like to use them for the defence of its legal claims or if the data subject objects to its processing, until the legitimacy of the Company's interest in its processing is verified
· the right to object to processing
· the right to transferability of personal data (transfer of personal data of the data subject processed by the Company to a third party to the extent instructed by the data subject)
· the right to withdraw consent to processing of personal data
· the right to file a complaint with the Company or the Office for Personal Data Protection www.uoou.cz
In case processing of personal data is based on a consent granted by the data subject, this data subject is entitled to revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on the consent granted before its revocation. Consent can be revoked in writing at the address of the Company's registered office or at the e-mail address: email@example.com. In such a case, the Company is obliged to delete personal data of the data subject, with the exception of the case when their processing is based on another legal title (performance of the contract, legitimate interest of the Company, etc.).
Any questions and requests regarding the protection and processing of personal data in the Company can be addressed to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal notification system
Internal notification system
On the basis of Act No. 171/2023 Coll., on the protection of whistleblowers, Metrostav Development a.s. establishes an internal notification system, which is intended for employees or persons in a similar position who have learned about a possible illegal act in connection with work or another similar activity.
Appropriate protection will be provided to the whistleblower who legitimately believes that the reported information is true and that it is an illegal act monitored by Act No. 171/2023 Coll. Access to reporting channels is only allowed to an authorized person who is obliged to always protect the identity of the reporting party. The whistleblower's identity must not be disclosed to anyone else without its express consent. The whistleblower is assured of confidentiality regarding its identity and the content of the report. The obligation to maintain confidentiality does not only apply to identity, but also to any other information from which it would be possible to directly or indirectly determine the identity of the whistleblower. In contrast, reporting knowingly false information can be sanctioned.
The competent person for receiving notifications is JUDr. Petra Havlátová, in her absence JUDr. Petr Lukeš.
Notification can be submitted in several ways:
- via e-mail to the address of email@example.com
- via telephone at the telephone number 266 017 070
- via postal delivery to the address of Metrostav Development a.s., Koželužská 2450/4, Praha 8 identified as „to the attention of JUDr. Petra Havlátová – DO NOT OPEN“
- in person by prior arrangement
The whistleblower acknowledges that a record will be made of the personal and telephone notification.
The whistleblower will be notified of the receipt of the notification within 7 days of its delivery. The results of the investigation and assessment of the notification will be notified within 3 months from the confirmation of receipt of the notification.
In case of doubt, the whistleblower has the option to use the external notification system of the Ministry of Justice on the website of https://oznamovatel.justice.cz/chci-podat-oznameni/
We execute the projects in the subsidiaries.
Frequently Asked Questions
For over 10 years, we have dedicated ourselves to development. In this time, we have learned what really engages your interest. Click and find the answers.
What guarantees are there for Metrostav Development new build structures?
What are the financing options? Does Metrostav Development provide mortgages?
I am interested in a new apartment included in your offer. Who and where should I contact?
How does Metrostav Development finance its new build development projects?
How can I reserve a real property I choose? How long is the reservation and what are the terms and conditions?
How is Metrostav Development using the BIM method?
What is the Metrostav Group code of ethics?
What are the advantages of Metrostav Development projects compares to competition? Why should I choose your company?
Are you baffled by some technical terms? We have prepared a small aid for you. You will find out everything you need after clicking.